Thai Massage tutorials and tips.
This article was provided by Massage Therapy.
Wellness//Massage Therapy Center//March 11, 2020
Please rest assured that all preventive measures are actively being taken to ensure your safety at Massage Therapy Center Palo Alto during this time of flu and coronavirus.
- All staff members thoroughly wash their hands and use Virucidal hand sanitizer before and after each session.
- After every session, massage rooms, including face-cradles, are disinfected with anti-viral wipes before being covered with clean sanitized linen.
- We provide hand sanitizer in the reception area and in each massage room.
- Every hour, we sanitize all common areas with Virucidal disinfectant.
- Our facilities are cleaned every night using Virucidal disinfectant in all areas including doors and counter
Therapeutic massage enhances your immune function, helps you relax, and keeps your body-mind balanced. MTC is open daily and here to support your health and well-being.
Since we strive every moment to keep our staff and clients healthy and safe, we ask that you please rest at home and avoid contact with others if you have a fever, are coughing or sneezing, or have any infection.
Please let me have your feedback below in the comments section.
Let us know what topics we should cover in future.