Tutorials & interesting up-dates on staying healthy with Thai Oil Massage.
You can do mornings one of two ways. You can pour plain coffee into your mug with the sole purpose of jumpstarting your day. Or, you can wrap your fingers around a frothy mug of warm, sweet-spiced coffee and gift yourself a well-deserved moment of calm and quiet before you dive into your responsibilities. Today, we’re going with the hug-in-a-mug option. This snickerdoodle latte warms your soul and tastes like a holiday cookie.
If you can mix cream into your coffee, you can make this snickerdoodle latte. It’ll be your new favorite way to great the day.
Here’s how to make it.
Snickerdoodle Latte Recipe
Time in the kitchen: Less than five minutes
- 1.5 cups brewed coffee
- 2 scoops Primal Kitchen® Snickerdoodle Collagen Fuel
- 1-2 tsp. sweetener of choice, optional
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used a full fat almond milk)
- ground cinnamon to taste
Brew your favorite cup of coffee.
Mix the Primal Kitchen Snickerdoodle Collagen Fuel, vanilla extract, and any sweetener you choose to use into the coffee.
Warm your milk in a small saucepan. To froth the milk, you can use a frothing wand, an immersion blender, or a French press (see tips below for how to froth your milk in a french press).
Pour the coffee into two cups. Pour the frothed milk on top. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top and enjoy. So easy!
Types of milk to use (Here, we used a full fat almond milk.)
- Whole Milk
- Light canned coconut milk
- Full fat store-bought or homemade nut milk.
How to froth milk using a French press, Immersion Blender, and Frother Wand
- French press: Warm your milk in a small saucepan until it is warm. Pour it into the carafe and insert the plunger piece. Plunge the milk about halfway up and down vigorously for 10 seconds or so, or until a fine foam forms.
- Immersion blender or frother wand: Warm your milk in a small saucepan. Place it into a mug or heat-safe cup. Place the immersion blender/wand into the milk and blend until frothy.
Nutrition Info (for ½ of recipe, will vary based on type of milk used):
Total Fat: 8g
Total Carbs: 4g
Net Carbs: 3g
})( jQuery );
The post appeared first on .
The above article Snickerdoodle Latte Recipe was provided on this site.
We trust you found the post above of help or of interest. You can find similar content on our main sitewebsite Thai Massage Greenock.
Let me have your feedback in the comments section below.
Let us know what topics we should write about for you in the future.