Some self-help training and helpful up-dates on staying healthy with Thai Massage.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year… to find the perfect gifts for friends and loved ones that will bring genuine smiles to their faces. No pressure, of course.
In all seriousness, many of us are torn between wanting to get great gifts for the people in our lives (gift giving is one of the love languages, after all) and not wanting to buy stuff just for the sake of having something to wrap.
That’s why this year, the Primal team put our collective heads together and came up with a list of gift ideas to help you check off your holiday list lickety-split. The ideas below are aimed at helping everyone live their best Primal lives—get outside, eat great food, use your brain, take care of your body, reduce stress, and generally #LiveAwesome!
* Note, this post does not contain affiliate or sponsored links.
Gifts for the Great Outdoors
To take to the mountains:
! The right gear makes it easy and fun to stay active outdoors even in these chilly winter months:
- Cleats () that strap over shoes or boots make winter hiking and trail running safer
- replace single-use warmers and keep your fingers toasty
- You can never have too many warm socks. Check out , , and (a certified B-corp that donates socks for every pair purchased).
- A small portable stove like a can go in a hiking pack for trailside hot chocolate or a warm meal on a cold outing. It’s also a year-round essential for backpacking. Maybe include a few – or prepared meals.
For beach days:
Or pool days or lounging in your yard days…
- Reef-safe mineral sunscreen (Learn more about safe , then head to the to find a good brand.)
- are great for kids and adults
- Turkish towels replace bulky traditional beach towels ( is women-owned and affordably priced)
- A does double duty
- Everyone can use a reusable stainless steel water bottle to stay hydrated ( funds national park projects)
For any environment:
- A or collar will keep pooch safe on walks when the days are short
- Local, state, and national park passes support public lands and encourage your loved ones to get outdoors
- are also great for travelers
Gifts for Foodies
- Replace single-use plastic with reusable shopping bags and produce bags (look on Etsy for fun options made from upcycled fabrics)
- for leftovers and lunchboxes
- Gift memberships to local CSAs or co-ops
- Local cheese or wine shops, coffee roasters
- Turn up the flavor with and
- Every home cook needs Primal Kitchen and sharp
- Busy folks will love the for making quick and easy meals
- You can never go wrong with a !
Curl Up with a Good Book
Book recommendations from the Primal team:
- by Brianna Wiest
- by Vex King
- The Minimalists’ new book (check out The Minimalists on the !)
- by Randy Roach (“Cool book that traces the history of physical culture eventually giving rise to the modern fitness industry. I recommend this book to anyone interested in health/fitness.”)
- by Brené Brown audiobook
- , of course – the book that started it all!
And don’t forget these:
- Heated coffee mug or mug warmer
- Blue light glasses or yellow-tinted for evening reading that won’t mess with your sleep
- Audiobook membership (, ) for people who like to do crafts or puzzles while they read
Gifts for Athletic Types
- For everyone who moves: massage/self-myofascial release tools (check out our recs for essential tools )
- Support local businesses with a gift card to a running store in their hometown
- Rechargeable are a must for anyone who hits the roads or trails in the dark
- for strong, healthy
Experiences and Services
- Relieve stress with a subscription to a meditation app like Headspace, Calm, or InsightTimer, or for a premium gift, check out Erwan LeCorre’s course
- New skills: cooking classes, art classes, courses on or
- Tickets for concerts, symphony, theater, or a comedy club
- Golf or ski passes
- Time savers: cleaning services, food delivery (you can offer up your own time and skills, too!)
- Get kids moving in Primal ways with equipment that encourages them to jump, hang, crawl, and balance like these ( also look cool)
- Get kids exploring with a magnifying glass, compass, microscope, or or
- Get kids in the kitchen with kids’ or
- Basic and let kids’ imaginations run free
What else is on your gift list? Use the comments to call out your favorite brands and small businesses that are worth supporting!
})( jQuery );
The post appeared first on .
This post 2022 Primal Holiday Gift Guide was first provided here.
We hope you found the above of help or interesting. Similar content can be found here thaimassagegreenock.co.uk.
Please let me have your feedback in the comments section below.
Let us know what topics we should write about for you next.